Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bukit Timah Campus Canteen is Screwed up

I got cheated again by the BTC Canteen. Damn du lan. Cheebye chicken rice seller try to be funny. Last time i packet back he charge me public price. Then the Fan Choy Auntie I buy 2 veggie 1 rice she count me price of 1 meat 1 veggie. She say curry veggie not counted as veggie coz got coconut milk. KNN. Last time i buy before twice also no problem. I just want a snack before class obviously I buy a little bit to eat only right? Put the price up there very clear but still dare to thock me. Today the chicken rice uncle damn cheebye. I see 2 meat 1 rice $2.50, I ask for that, 1 white chicken 1 roast chicken. He count me $4. I told him uncle, i'm student ley. He say 2 portions of meat $4. KNN. Then where's my extra portion of rice and cucumber? Alot of people I don't ge gao with him. But after that I go ask him. He say 2 meat = 1 chicken, 1 char siew. Then i say underneath you write meat = charsiew, chicken, roast chicken. damn misleading la. where got this type of reasoning one. Crazy bugger. They put the price up there don't follow. To top it off, my hot teh was salty. KNN...

No comments: